Thursday, April 25, 2013

This is a GIF of Kellin Quinn, the front man of my favorite band at a show. This goes along with the theme "It is important for people to have a place where they feel like they belong" from the novel Of Mice and Men. I agree with this totally. As silly as it sounds, I feel like I belong at rock shows. It's the best feeling in the world and my favorite place to be. At these shows I let loose completely. I dance and sing along every single lyric to all of my favorite songs with not a care in the world. I relate my life so closely to music and its like at these shows I'm living in only that moment of these amazing musicians that I look up to right in front of me while they share their music with me. I'm not thinking of anything else other than that. It's truly amazing and a complete fix for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment